Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Monday

Fashion, Fitness and Fun

I want to start this week off with a bit of a twist. I am still going to talk Fitness, Recipes and all that good stuff  this week but I have been having so much fun accessorizing with my new Stella and Dot Summer line that I couldn't miss the chance to share some of my favorites.

Spicing up a pair of jeans and a white shirt is simple and with all the new colors out, who wouldn't want to play along???

Here are a few of my favorite picks for this week.  I will get back into my workout clothes soon enough so I am taking a moment to play 'dress-up' in some fun clothes. The nail polish however is Essie in the fun color gym dandy.   I can't ever stray too far from the gym:)

Summer Fun

Here is what is posted above: 

Stella and Dot
Signature Hoops
Palm Spring Scarf
Maya Bracelet
Gilded Arrow Bracelet
Chelsea Necklace
The Classic Bag
Mini Delight Candle in White Tea and Fig 
** all above Stella and Dot items can be found here

Enjoy and get moving!









No comments:

Post a Comment