Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A New Adventure

This week has been the start of a crazy fun adventure. Monday kicked off day 1 of a 5 week fitness camp.  I have classes being offered at 6am, 9am and again at 5:30pm.  That equals about 12 hours of classes a week throwing in a Monday spin class and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  The athletes I am fortunate to train have dedicated themselves to me for the next 5 weeks, in return I am promising them the following:
  • Increases strength
  • Lose weight and inches and/or increase lean muscle mass
  • Increase energy
  • Nutritional guidance and support*
  • Look and feel their best
  • and motivate the heck out of them.  
We plotted out or goals, we talked about expectations and we are off and running!  I am so proud of everyone and hope to post a little insight into the 5 week Bend Adventure Boot Camp for others to see and learn about.   The athletes are from all walks of life and each bring their own goals and motivation to the table. 



Wednesday's are our active recovery days and I always talk about the importance of staying moving and keeping our body's alive everyday.  By 'alive' I mean staying in action, fresh and full of healthy foods and water.  Enjoy your Active Recovery tomorrow and stay posted for more from Bend Adventure Boot Camp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment