Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My personal 21 day challenge.

 21 day challenge


As I prepare to enter Fall I look back at all the amazing fun this Summer has brought. Camping trips, s'mores, wine on the back deck, bbq's, healthy salads, hikes, swims etc.

Yes, I did it all and as you all know I am one that does my best to live a balanced life free of deprivation and focused on providing my family the best whole food choices.  As we enter Fall and move towards more comfort cooking (some of my favorites are my slow cooker recipes...more to come on this later) cold and flu season and a shift in the climate, I want to prepare my body for these changes. 


I have decided to take on a personal challenge of Purification.  I am committing myself for a 21 day challenge that will allow me to achieve the following:

Benefits of Purification
      Improved weight management results
      Immune boost: flu prevention/wellness protection
      Disappearance or lessening of past health conditions
      Increased energy & vitality
      Improved digestion & decreased bloating
      Clearer skin & shinier hair
      Better sleep
      Clearer thinking & balanced moods
      Improved libido
      Improved home & office morale & productivity

Purification is Essential!
The Standard Process 21-day Purification Program is a unique, comprehensive, whole-food based program that is specially designed to not only purify your body, but nourish and help you maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle even after the program is completed.  These factors set the Standard Process 21-day Purification Program apart from other “quick fix” purification programs that may be harsh on the body and leave you feeling unsatisfied.

PURIFY
This strategically designed program stimulates specific detoxification organs in your body - the liver, kidneys and intestines.  In combination with organic whole foods and whole food supplements, these organs work optimally to cleanse your body of external toxins.

NOURISH
The purification program provides a dietary plan to nourish yourself with nutrient-rich foods that provide a complex combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect the body and promote optimal health.

MAINTAIN
After the 21 days are completed, you will have the tools to continue your new, healthy lifestyle.  You will have learned how to transition into a healthful way of eating that will keep you looking and feeling your best for a lifetime.

How am I doing this?  Well a good friend and colleague has been leading these for a while. Her information is below or you can contact me at danza@bendbootcamp.com

Healing Response Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine

A current bend boot camp athlete recently completed this process with Mara. He was able to  increase his fitness and overall health and was truly an inspiration.   I like to motivate and inspire you all but more than none I am often inspired by your efforts and dedication.  

If you would like to join me on the journey let me know as we can do it as a group, encourage, support and motivate knowing that post purification, we will be setting ourselves up for a safe and healthy Fall and Winter.  Think of this as being your preventative health care for this up and coming cold and flu season.  Eating healthy and avoiding processed foods, sugars and alcohol is something we all need to be reminded of and this is my way to stay focused on what it is I do and that is practice what I preach.  

Follow me on this journey. My start date will be September 27th and I will be documenting my progress here. I am laying it all out there for you to see so I would love to hear your support and questions below.  


No comments:

Post a Comment