Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Workout Wednesday

Move that booty!


As many of you know I was traveling last week.  Well being in a hotel and having limited resources to workout I did what any desperate fitness lover did and I made my way to the hotel gym.  
Seriously!?!?
  I was about to turn around and walk out as cardio equipment with fans and TV's are not my cup of tea.  I always refer to them as "resort" equipment. You know the type of workout you do while on vacation to help you feel better after indulging in the second piece of key lime pie on vacation or after a day of lounging at the pool sipping drinks out of a pineapple. OK, so I think you get the picture.  

Well I decided that I was going to take on that treadmill and own it.  I love pulling new workouts out of my head and thankfully I had my brother there to help.  (Thanks Cheetah for the pics) 




I listed it up above but if you "challenge"  yourself this is one booty kicking workout.  I had limited time so this was a perfect way to get a serious workout in 50 minutes.  This also is a great cold or snowy day workout for those not wanting to brave the cold.   

Here is a list of the 5 exercises I did for one (1) minute (without rest) right after each treadmill interval.

Jump Squats
Mountain Climbers
Push-ups
Tricep Dips
dumbell bicep curls
Skater lunge hops


 Remember to increase your treadmill speed each 5 minute run interval. On a side note I always run my treadmill at least 1.5% of an incline for a more accuracy to running outside. 

Get out and move. If you are not sweating at the end of this workout, perhaps you need to find your sweat lounging by the pool:) 

Get Fit. Live Fit. Be Fit.

Love the threads?  Check out www.splits59.com
Designed and Created in the USA.

Ashley Ribbed Tank 
in so many fun new colors

Pants are from last season but my favorites this season are:
Nova Classic Capri Tight in Monaco
#splits59



No comments:

Post a Comment