Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Workout Wednesday-Powerful Legs

Workout Wednesday

Powerful Legs!!!


It is cold and wet here today so what I took things indoors and made a fun little HIIT workout that anyone could do.   This 30 minute workout will leave your legs feeling strong and sculpted, but also feeling fresh and not like you spent for-EVer at the gym. 

 I met a client at the gym today and while I was waiting I had 40 minute to kill. I decided to get on the treadmill (Yes, I have a love hate with the treadmill, but I also figured why not) 

I warmed up for 10 minutes and that was about all I could handle of running in place. I jumped off and immediately went into the above workout targeting the legs. 

The workout:
A Round means you go through all 7 exercises one after the other without stopping. A rest is set after each round. 
  •  Round #1- 30 seconds of each. After the 7th exercise, rest 1 minute. 
  • Round #2- 45 seconds each. Rest 45 seconds.
  • Round #3- 30 seconds of each, Rest 30 seconds. 
  • Round #4- 45 seconds of each, rest 45 seconds. 
  • Round #5- 30 seconds of each. Finish or Repeat!
You can repeat the 5 rounds again OR you could jump back on the treadmill or my favorite fixed piece, the StepMill (like a set of revolving stairs:) for 10 minutes and then repeat. 

You could even substitute the treadmill or stepmill for a jump rope, a quick jog/run around the block etc.  

You have all the means to get this done but the question is, will you? 

Give it a try! What do you have to lose!?

Get Fit. Live Fit. Be Fit. 
Get out and MOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment