Thursday, August 15, 2013

Food Friday with a twist!

Cooking, Cleaning and Health

So this week instead of a basic recipe, I wanted to give you a useful resource that can offer up more than a one time dish.  You may have seen creative ways to use some kitchen essentials but unless you are an OCD Pinterest addict...do you remember where you saw them?  Well I thought I would pass over a helpful tool that came across my e-mail.  This is a clever resource to have on hand (because following me on my blog is way more fun than working right:) and now you will have it on hand)


Above are some recipes for basic home care, personal care and nutritional care.  They may or may be new but hopefully they will be a useful tool to have on hand when you are in a bind.  There are at least 6 of the above that we use weekly for one of the three uses mentioned.  

It may not only cut down on your food bills but it could be an extra perk for helping cut down on household cleaning costs.  

Of course Coconut Oil is big in our house for mainly cooking and nutrition.  I have yet to use it in lieu of WD40 but may give it a run. For now I will continue to bake and cook with it because it has the following benefits. 

I would love to hear what you do with your household commons! Leave me a comment below and share  your tips. 
Eat Clean and Be Clean!  

Happy Friday everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment