Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Work Out Wednseday

Airport Workout

O.K. people, being on the road and trying to get in all your workouts is always challenging.  Doing what you can is better than nothing.  How many times have you been sitting, sitting, sitting waiting in the airport for your flight? 
 
Well today, this is me. I arrived at 1:30 for my 3:30 flight and I just can't sit still. I was not able to get my workout in today so what am I doing?? I am walking the airport. Yes, I am that person pacing the terminal and doing 'weird' moves. I am about to be on the plan for the next few hours and what better way to get a little movement in than to walk.  I even caught myself doing a few wall sits waiting for the water fountain.  
 
I am in Vegas so no look is a weird look here as everyone seems to have some sort of craziness going on.  At least I am not the guy sitting on the bench, slouched over wearing sun glasses clearly recovering from a night of perhaps too much fun:)  
 
Lunges, Wall Squats and Walking the Terminal. What better way to keep that body moving after a long couple days of sitting in workshops.  

In a nutshell, this is just a reminder that no matter where your day finds you, staying active, creative and having fun is all good for the mind, body and soul!

Looking forward to hitting my run hard tomorrow. Until then...I am off to pace the aisles of the plane:) 

Keep moving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment