Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stylish workouts!

Looking good both pre and post workouts!

By all means, I am not one to "dress up" for my workouts. I love rolling out of bed, brushing my teeth and getting dressed in my favorite workout clothes, "chicken hair" and all.  In between classes I always find myself running errands or meeting a friend for coffee or taking on a business appointment. These are the times I want to add a little style and fashion to polish up my workout threads.  I have posted below some of my favorite likes this month.  The Stella and Dot bag is not out yet but you better believe when it comes out I will be one of the first to own it. 

 The lululemon threads are two of my favorite go-to's. You can't go wrong with the Wonder-Under Pant and Free to be Bra

The Stella and Dot Secret Garden Cuff and On the Mark necklace are two pieces I can't live without. Dress up, play or work, they fit any occasion. The Bryant Park Scarf is the icing on the cake. Keeps you warm and looking good.  For any of these pieces you can contact me:)

The bkr bottle is just a given. I have to have my water and what cuter way to carry your water than in a silicone covered glass bottle in fun colors. You can see my last post about these fabulous bottles. 

Have fun browsing my favorite pieces. Let me know what you think!!

 
You can view all the fun details and page on my Polyvore page below:

No comments:

Post a Comment