Friday, October 11, 2013

Food Friday....The other end

The other end  of the spectrum.

There is no pun intended and you will understand once you see read my post below. 
As I was doing research on my sugar post I came across a rather funny find. I thought I would pass it along to add a little laugh to you day. 

Enjoy!

When we think of sugar and ways to omit the evil refined kind or High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) we either go about the right way or we learn about short cuts that leave us wishing we hadn't. 

I stumbled onto a discussion about using 'Sugar-Free' alternative or fake sugars.  Well here is a find that will give you a good laugh. 


This gigantic bag of gummy bears above is 5lb bag of Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears. To some this is the end all be all treat that can help them satisfy their sweet cravings by tricking their mind and body with a rather 'bad' choice in sugars.  

Check out some of the review on Amazon that were post about this product. 

Here are a few fun reviews....but you might want to go see the product on Amazon for yourself just for a little humor and entertainment:)
http://amzn.to/151TbS2
 


So there you have it. The proof is in the pudding. Just go for the good (real) stuff and leave the fake stuff behind:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment